Super condensed version of our insanely busy, but oh so fun fall!
We did pumpkin carving the 3 year old way this year....with stickers. We will be riding this train as long as we can.
 |
| Jenna with full tongue extention concentration |
 |
| Boom. In and out in 10 minutes. No goop, no clean up :) |
Nana and Papa took us to Hillridge Farms as part of the twins' birthday. Gigi kept Easton at home so we could play hard and long and not have to worry about E's naptime or constant need for food :)
 |
| Just watch this progression with me....Jenna learning she can throw the hay. |
 |
| Jenna learning she can throw the hay and get it all over Caden. |
 |
| Jenna learning she can get more hay on him while he's down. |
 |
| action shot |
 |
| another action shot and no, I still had not stepped in to intervene :) |
 |
| Trying to keep our shoulders in joint going down the super slick slide with Papa. |
 |
| Caden getting mad air in the hay maze |
Then we celebrated the big number 3 for the twins! I already posted about their birthday, but here is their morning-of surprise. Streamers! They called them "colors" for about a week and asked where the "colors" went when I took them down one night. It's the little things ya know...


We took the kids to the fair the one night we had available. It was very cold, but we took them because- hello, you have to! I have been to the fair every year I can remember (I even walked around and ate my heart out while 36 weeks pregnant with the twins!)....and it was me and Ryan's first date :) My Aunt works for the fair accounting department so she ran out to stand with Easton while we took the twins on a few rides. The Caterpillar roller coaster is super sketch. We will skip over that one next year! I had to suppress my inner mama bear when the ride worker of the giant swing wouldn't let Caden ride since he was not tall enough. Yet he let Jenna ride since her hat made her .5 inch taller. I mean really? They sit ON the parent's lap...not like we were sending them in to a ride where the safety straps wouldn't reach. Not cool when brother has to watch twin sister go down the slide and he can't. It's a lesson we will have to learn and utilize alot with our height projections...wear pointy, tall hats. :)
 |
| Not sure about this roller coaster, mom.... |
 |
| Stoic Caden really not sure about what is going to happen here |
 |
| Train track was a little less thrilling |

Our neighborhood had a little block party Halloween festival. It was another opportunity to wear our Superhero outfits, meet new neighbors and it was a nice day so off we went!
 |
| Caden nailing the basketball game |
 |
| Jenna not too far behind Caden! Not to be outdone of course! |
 |
| Super Hero Dad - two at a time! |
Then our church had a fall festival with fun activities galore! Caden got his super slide redemption with Daddy here. Yes.
 |
| Despite their expressions, they are great friends. (Adelaide is also Cadens future wife. Everyone, Adelaide....Adelaide, meet everyone...):) |
 |
| I'm not sure what was happening here.. |
 |
| One of my favorite pics! |
 |
| What they did when I told them to make a Super Hero face. |
I got talked into going to the fair again with some girlfriends to go see the Who's Bad concert. Let's just say the bottom picture is not even the closest we got to the stage :)
On the 31st, we took the twins up and down the street. They mastered the "trick or treat" part...not so much the "only grab one piece" part. :)
 |
| PapaT and Gigi checking out the loot! |
GREAT pictures, and you crack me up! Hilarious captions! Love the hay progression pics. hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteFun pictures and a fun Fall!!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete