Sunday, December 22, 2013

House Love: Toy Room Gallery Wall

One of my first  projects in the toy room was to get my gallery wall up. I started it right as we moved from NC and then I slapped it up on the wall in Ohio (very disorganized and crooked), so I wanted to get it up and right to proudly display my babies. The only problem was that I decided I wanted to change the background paper to brighter colors to go in the toy room. So I stocked up on some coordinating paper from Archiver's, put them in the frames, spray painted a few additional frames I found at Goodwill and started at it! I used whatever I could find at that point to be my visual spacer...in this case it was the backside of wrapping paper. 


I'm super happy with how it turned out. The colors are such that I don't have to worry about needing to change them anytime in the near future, but I LOVE how I can just switch out pictures anytime I have a new favorite. I got the mini clips from Walmart and spray painted them to match my frames. And no, I did not come up with this myself. Again, I got it from someone way more crafty and all into tutorials from Pinterest :)

 
A friend of a friend did the Birth Stats for me. I thought I could do it myself in Photoshop but after 20 minutes of getting NOwhere, I decided it was the best $ I ever spent for her to do it for me and pop in the mail in no time. Let me know if you need her to do some for you - I can hook you up! :)
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment