Sunday, October 6, 2013

The real first beach trip

Oops. Skipped over our beach trip in May! I can't remember where Ryan was this time but me, the kids and my parents headed to the beach again...because we can! hallelujah. It was still a bit chilly this trip but we made some sweet memories...

Doesn't she look like she is in 1st grade or something?

Seriously...it is all they do - run the entire beach!

Teaching him to brave all weather at the beach!

This is his happy place. Mommy letting him HOLD the bag of animal crackers.

The twins love their "new beds" at the beach. Inflatable toddler beds - awesome!

We actually went to Fishy Fishy Cafe. I give my family a hard time because they ALWAYS go when me,Ryan and kiddos are not there. Not that I blame them - they want to enjoy their food! But we decided 3 adults vs 3 kiddos we would try it. Sooooo goood. I love seafood.


These two are something else.

Breaking in Papa T's new picnic table. We are probably eating sweets from that new Bakery.





Trying out Papa T and Daddy's boat

No comments:

Post a Comment