Sorry, sweet boy...July was another doozie of a month. Craziness! But the light is in sight. This month we basically spent at the beach and at the new house doing some updates before we moved in. You were such a trooper being hauled away to and from houses. You stayed just as happy and content as could be - Mommy says thank you!
This past month you did ALOT! I'm so glad I wrote them down - there is NO way I would have remembered it all. You got your first tooth right after turning 8 months. Much earlier than your siblings. And teething seems to bother you much more than your siblings. You have a hard time getting comfortable to sleep - that is the biggest cue your teething. Your first tooth was on the bottom front, with the one right beside it sprouting up almost at the same time. Poor baby - two at a time.
You also learned to clap this month. Mainly from the Thomas the Train intro song. Your brother and sister play it ALL of the time on the IPAD while we are at the new house painting and doing projects....you have a natural cognisance to music and rhythm. You start scooting and clapping your hands when you hear the theme song come on. Adorable.
At your 9 month appointment - the Doctor gave you the all clear. We are so thankful for a good report - we do not take it lightly. You came in at 22 lbs 3oz (86%) and 28.25in (42% or 92% - I can't read the writing! oops).Your head is 79% so you are just overall a big, healthy, cuddly boy!
You started to choose to sleep on your tummy this month...which was alot longer than the twins. You enjoyed being on your side up until now. I think your adorable no matter how you sleep! You also started pulling on things to stand. Here you are in your new room having just popped right up. There was no therapy sessions required! Oh how different each one of you are! You also learned to crawl this month - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than the twins. I was not ready for crawling and pulling to stand in one month. Three under 3 who are mobile is NO joke. Wow. Kids....little kids...are everywhere it feels sometimes. But you are thrilled to be moving and "keeping up" with your brother and sister. Your crawl is hilarious. You keep your right leg bent up under you and scoot along like a monkey. We call it the "smeagol" from the Lord of the Rings movies. :)
I started giving you Puffs this past month and oh my - your a machine. You LOVE them! You didn't take long to learn the index finger/thumb skill of eating. You didn't rake hardly at all. We all laugh at you eating them because you will get one in your right hand, but put your left thumb in your mouth and get sidetrack and start sucking your thumb. We really should have helped you out, but it was too cute. Your love of food got you back on track soon though - in no time you knew exactly which hand that puff was in!
This is how I found you in your nursery one morning at Church - I think you look 2 years old here. So big and long! Stop growing... this instant.
No comments:
Post a Comment