You fell right into a predictable routine which was nothing but a gift to your mama cooped up in the house week after week! You now wake up between 7-8 am, get fed every 3 hours/six times a day. The last feeding is usually 2 hours from the feeding prior so mommy can go to bed earlier :) You are such a good, efficient nurser. You might be starting to burp a little easier...but it's marginal :) Sometimes I put you down to bed for the night without burping - and you STILL sleep thru the night! I would not have dared do such a thing with your brother and sister!
At 9 weeks old, you started cooing to us at night and it is precious!!! I love talking to you and working on our sounds together :) Your smile is full-on contagious and brightens the entire room! Your skin is still sooo sensitive. Your cradle crap is becoming rough! I'm trying all sorts of oils and lotions and brushing to get it under control.
The past month you have become so strong! Holding your head up and doing great at tummy time. Maybe the reason this is so is because you have EXPLODED in growth. Oh my mercy! Your outgrowing clothes faster than I can get them out of bins. Your 3 month sleepers are screaming for mercy and your 3 month onesies have no room to breathe. Your legs are seriously thicker than Caden or Jenna's! Your still in size 2 diapers but I have a feeling you wont be in them for long. I did something I never did with the twins : gave away diapers to a friend! You outgrew size 1 so fast! Normally, this mom of 3-in-diapers would squeeze you into them to make them work, but you started blowing out your outfits and I surrendered. :)
Your brother and sister have dialed in on your ability to melt your mama. They come up to you and talk in "baby voice" and come running over when I'm talking and kissing on you :) There will be many fights and quarrels in the coming years, but you three have already shared some precious, precious moments! I am blessed to be able to be at home and watch them.
Other happenings your 3rd month:
The bumbo...son, I have to jam your thigh in it to fit. You are so strong for about 5-10 minutes then you get tired and want out. Your gradually getting stronger and stronger though!
I love putting the three of you in coordinating outfits. One Sunday it was snowing so I put you all in your snowflake outfits that Gigi made you. You were quite the stud :)
I'm so thankful for you sweet boy! You are really the most precious, happy, easy going, smiling baby I have ever been around. Your so interactive! You go with the flow of being forgotten about in our loud house and you seem to be calmed by the noise, not bothered by it! I love you my little E-Stud!














No comments:
Post a Comment