All was well for 2 nights...no issues with wondering feet, midnight crying, dreams...nothing! Then one morning, the twins were still quiet way past 8:00 am. Hmmm. Then I heard the little toy drum that is in their room. Hmmm??? I went in and found Caden out of bed playing with his drum and Jenna in her bed with every single book and most of her clothes out of her drawer. Turns out Caden figured out how to climb over the bed rail we put up and went and gave his sister all of the toys except the one he was playing with. Hilarious little guy! And I have no idea why Jenna took her pj's off. There is no telling with this girl.
Here he was another day playing with the pirate ship and a few extras while Jenna, once again with out pajamas, had everything else in sight.
I'm happy to say that after about a week of discipline, we no longer have any issues with wondering little feet :) We did have to move the dresser so they couldn't see each other, but we're back to naps and nighttime in our big boy and girl beds!





No comments:
Post a Comment