April 30th was our 7th wedding anniversary. whoa. This wasn't the year for nice quiet dinners or nice surprise gifts. We don't know anyone yet to keep the twins so another Casey-tried-dinner at home was on the menu. The weather has been yuck on and off and when its nice, Caden is in a special mood and I'm afraid to take the twins out somewhere so I'm so ashamed to say I didn't get anything for Ryan. :( He did manage to swing by the store and pick up this anniversary assortment :)
The coke is supposedly the best in the world because its from Mexico. (hint: It tastes just like American Coke) :) The loofah is not to tell me to shower more....it's to replace the one that is all unraveled and shredded that I have now :) Sweetart, chewy gummies are my favorite in the world and some good ole flowers :)
We have had quiet the wild ride the past 7 years....looks like it isn't going to calm down anytime soon! Wouldn't change it for anything though. Love you Rhino!
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Even though your Anniversary "celebration" wasn't what you had planned it is still so special to see what the Lord has done in your lives over the past 7 years. Happy Belated Anniversary!
ReplyDelete