Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby A on Display....

This is, hands down, my favorite video right now. I might say that each time I post a video, but right now...this is IT. This video will be the vehicle we use to teach many lessons to our first born in the years to come. This, my friends, is what it means to be Baby A.

A few things to prep you for...

1- Caden's wierd dinosaur growl at the beginning...not sure what that is about?
2- Baby Boy walking so well! yea! Clap Clap!
3- After we tell Jenna "no touch" ... well, just watch the face she gives me as she struts by...
4- How excited I got when I thought Jenna was actually going to share her paci on her own free will...and then reality. :(
5- How Caden shaking his head "no" and backing himself into a corner just motivates Jenna further...
6- How Jenna flees the scene when Caden gets vocal...as if nothing happened here!

 

4 comments:

  1. I'M DYING! I love her face when you say no touch!!!! Eyes of DEATH .. and I think Caden was just about to sing "scaley monster" at the beginning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very funny! You will definitely need to keep your eyes on J!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her "I didn't do anything" face at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious look into the Little household! Jenna's face at the end looks like a Ryan face to me!

    ReplyDelete