Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Everyday...

I love these two video's so much they got their own blog post. Here is a glimpse into the everyday at the Littles....

Both of my kids LOVE books! If I am ever in a pinch and need to get something done, I can put them in their cribs with a bunch of books and they are set for 30 minutes or more! Caden has picked out his favorite book...its a Baby Einstein book that has mirrors on each page. Without us teaching him to do so...he looks at each page, sees his reflection and says the most adorable "Hi!" to himself! I could eat him.....

And this is another scene of the everyday. Jenna basically running circles around all of us and torturing Caden. As you will see, he will try to go get the ball she threw, but she sprints over to it and snatches it up to keep playing with herself. We think Jenna has increased her speed due to her aerodynamic, streamlined body form she takes when walking. You will notice, towards the end of the video, she puts her arms behind her back like those Alpine Ski Jumpers at the Olympics...Hilarious! (and lets just mention to be on the lookout for my big Boy taking such good steps in the beginning!!!!)

>


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love their little words in their own language! Is she saying "go go?" Jenna is moving right along... funny how life revolves around playing with and watching the kids grow these days,huh? Hope to see them this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, Jenna is FAST! And poor Caden, I just want to scoop him up and find all the toys and balls for him to play with.

    ReplyDelete