Enjoying their Valentine Puppies from Nana and Papa....
This is the extent of our Valentine Day Decor.....my mantel. :) It isn't much and it was all free but I love how it turned out. I've decided to make the most of my time at home with the kids and decorate silly holidays and try to make fun memories for the kids. This is what I got for now....:)
| I'm in love with all of the Subway Art floating around Pinterest right now! |
| I joked with Ryan this was the closest thing to a dozen Roses as this house would see! :) These were free and last, um...forever? |
| The microscopic banner says "Love" with some hearts :) |
Anyway, we started the celebration by spending one of the gorgeous, 70+ degree temperature days at the park with Gigi. FUN! This is also the scene of Jenna's chuck-norris move on the other little girl who pushed her. oops. :)
Then the next morning ,we had our color-of-love, red-themed breakfast: waffle with strawberry jam, strawberry cereal bar and I ran out of actual strawberries, so peaches it was :)
| Wake up Jenna! |
We (errr Mommy) had fun taking pictures in the outfits Gigi made.
| Hi, my name is Caden...aka Drooling Stud |
| Can I eat her please? precious! |
Then I gave them their Valentines Goodies....heart bracelets for Jenna and Peanut Butter Cups for Caden. They both got big boy and girl cups for next year's Valentines Day.
Who knew that throwing bracelets all around the room and playing with two plastic cups would be SO much fun? They played with these items all morning!
| This is Jenna doing her cup dance around the stacked cups. |
| Double Stacked...mad skills |
Then we had lunch outside on the deck and watched the planes fly over...
Although it was late, we made sure we gave the twins a special day. I know they are too young to remember or notice anything different, but I'm determined to start traditions with our kids and add fun memories to their childhood.
You are the coolest mom everrrrrr. :D Love your pinteresting skills
ReplyDelete