We started by getting our 6 month / Easter pictures done at JCP. I'll post more in their 7 month post, but here is one to get you drooling :)

Then we headed to the Beach since Ryan had Friday off. We had a wonderful time with great weather. We still struggled to find out the perfect set up for the twins and their pack-n-plays. We are getting closer though! Caden had a tough trip with his reflux / constipation issues. This was the start of the downward spiral for C-man...but more about that in the 7 month post. We had a great time snapping shots and taking the twins out to the beach for an extended stay. They LOVED the beach...just as they should :)
I can't even handle the next picture...probably my favorite of Ryan and little Miss Jenna
I've had the twins' Easter outfits picked out for MONTHS. Silly and trivial? Perhaps. But I waited a long time to dress a baby so I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by to coordinate two babies' outfits! It is a rule in my family that you can not change clothes (no matter what service you go to!) until AFTER the Easter Family Photo Session. I'm so glad we didn't miss out this year...we were able to get some of my all.time.favorite shots. :) Good shootin' Aunt Robin and Cousin Jamie!

Yes, Robin and Brad hid an Easter Egg in Cadens onesie....


Next year, we will be hiding and hunting for Easter Eggs!
all of those pics are so wonderful! your babies are sooooooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures! They are so cute!
ReplyDelete