Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aunt Robin...a.k.a "College Graduate"

This past Saturday, my baby sis graduated from good ole' Campbell University! We are all so proud of her and what she accomplished at CU: playing volleyball, majoring in Kinesiology, a minor in Biology (ugh!), working with Therapy patients and finishing with a great GPA. (I don't remember the exact number but it was good haha!) Campbell has changed SO much since Ryan and I walked the over abundance of brick paths. We had a good time recreating pictures that my mom took when she graduated, pictures Ryan took when he walked the stage and pictures I took when I graduated 7 short years ago. Here are a few...

Back on the ole stomping grounds...we had some great times here!


Aunt Robin definitely had the best bedazzled cap in the crowd. Shannon, her roomate, gets the award for the best use of Campbell's initials: CU.

The four CU grads in front of the new ridiculously large camel statue

Sisters..........

Dad and his girls who picked his pockets clean paying CU tuition! :)


I bet you cant' tell which one is Robin...



Later that day, our Uncle Jim threw a great pig pickin' Graduation Party. Too bad it was raining and cool, but we had an awesome time anyway :)


We love the Hudgins!



Keeping Jenna Girl warm :)


Congrats Robin! We are proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are one proud sister! And I love the picture of you two with Papa T.

    ReplyDelete