Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tummy Time and a Whale Sighting...

So my babies can't decide if they like Tummy Time or not. The first time we tried it, Caden LOVED it! It finally gave his little tummy some relief to have the pressure on it. So naturally, I think this is the best thing ever and start instituting it into our day. One day, it is our life saver:




The next day? Well, as you can see below, tummy time was not the thing to do on this day.

Keep your eyes on Jenna, or should I say our little Whale ? Jenna can kick her pants off in any circumstance, any day, any time.....mostly b/c all of her pants are huge on her little petite body :) In the picture below, I found her a) unswaddled (and it was tight!) and b) pants kicked off :)




Jenna the Whale from Casey Little on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment