Caden and Jenna had their "spring performance" at the Morning Bible Study I attend at our church. We have wonderful teachers who love on each of these kids and teach them about Jesus and how to love Him. Not sure if you remember, but our past performances have been....interesting. Number 1 included Jenna LAYING DOWN on the floor, front row and doing yoga poses...never uttering a syllable to the songs she knew by heart. Performance 2 was non eventful....as in, no singing, no moving. The "statue" performance I call it. Performance 3 was traumatizing to Caden because he got separated from Jenna when they were lining up. TRAUMA until a teacher moved him over to Jenna and he stopped crying. (secretly admit it was precious...but I did not say that). And this year...performance 4? We got it. Jenna kept the beat and kept it rated G. Caden made sure to watch every move the teacher made to be exact and proved his "white boy status" with his "moves."
And because dancing is always better in motion....
LAMBS spring -15 from Casey Little on Vimeo.
That is one way to make the "Barbie Smart Car for Two" a little more edgy...
I am no physics genius (didn't even take it in high school!) so I have no idea the correct terminology here, but Easton has a really good number in the "mass" department. I know that doesn't work too well with gravity. So I had to give big boy some props with his trampoline air.
We live on an awesome street in our neighborhood. Just awesome. We have a football league in the fall and had a corn hole tournament this spring. You just let me know if you want to live near us and I'll let you know of any houses on the market :)
We finally ordered our rock to put in our bed in front of the house. Spreading 2 tons of rock is great for the cardio, and murder for the back. But the "after" shot is worth it! (and the no-more-maintenance part)
Spring is here....and our friend is back :)





No comments:
Post a Comment