We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with our family and friends. My mom and I worked on some adorable little Thanksgiving day outfits for the twins. They were sooo cute! I'm loving the coordinating iron-ons I can find on etsy for boy/girl twins. They are so cheap to make and still so cute!
We had a busy day of both sides of the family as usual...combine that with non-napping twins and we were worn out by the end of the day! We were very excited to spend time with Uncle Jason and Aunt Sarah and our nieces and nephew. This was the last time they would make the trip up to NC before the newest twin additions arrive! Yes! Jenna and Caden are going to have boy/girl twin cousins...craziest thing in the world! It had already been a long day by the time we got to the Little's stop. I'm so mad we didn't get the camera out of the car so I didn't get one picture :( boo hooo. We had a great time with family and reminiscing on all of our blessings this past year.
Yummy, Pinteresting treats made by Aunt Robin...
My mom has this adorable picture of Caden on her mantle...Papa T has sabatoged it. This picture is for the Hares, Pearsons, Laneys and any other state fans out there...I can't believe you could deface such an precious picture!
Girl time with Cousin Kelsey...they were talking about Black Friday Ads and shopping deals. Thus Jenna's excitement.
We are feeding ourselves this year! Mommy says "Hallelujah!"
It was easy to do comparison from last year to this year b/c Thanksgiving week was the first time we had the twins on our own last year at night and it was the first time I had them by myself for several days in a row. Wow, we were so tired last year. We had come out of the tough first weeks with twins. I'm so thankful we have come so far, we are still healthy, we are growing in grace, we are close by family to share life with, we are not waking up every night to feed the babies, I'm not nursing every 3 hours (major hallelujah there!), the twins can get where they want for the most part, we're not going through 10-12 diapers a day, we can sit down and eat as a family, and many many other blessings. Wow, what a difference a year can make!
2010
2011
2010 - itty bitty's in the chair
2011 - can't sit still...
Aaaannnd, we're done.
Love the yearly comparison shots! Too funny!
ReplyDeletewe all have a lot to be thankful for (like your friendship and those sweet babies). And Papa T is one smart man, I mean just look how adorable C is with that block S on him!!
ReplyDelete