Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Adorable-ness

Wow, Christmas outfits for little girls are too much to handle. Poor Caden got the shaft this Holiday...they dont make many cute outfits for little boys! I will be better prepared next year, little buddy.

However, a few Sunday's ago, Jenna Girl busted out her first Christmas dress....the most precious little gingerbread outfit ever! So of course I had to snap, snap, snap some pictures of her in it.


"Hello," says Caden. "I dont need a cute outfit to be adorable...here ya go." ahhhh!!! love it.

The twins' favorite activity right now, looking out the window and bouncing around on the couch. (It actually started as Therapy for Caden to work on his core muscles, but has turned into fun times!)



Doing some Yoga in her Sunday's finest...







4 comments:

  1. My favorite (picture) post by far...you are beautiful...which explains why our babies are I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Jenna and Ryan. I'm guessing she either told a hilarious joke, or she spit on him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the one of her with her tongue out and the one of him with snug creeping in the back. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these 2 kiddos! I know that you all had a blessed Christmas~

    ReplyDelete