and this year...well, a picture is worth a thousand words...
love love love love love love love when I saw this picture, I actually HEARD jenna's cry/dramatic pause/ SCREAMSHRILLSHREAK haha
A picture says it all!!! Say.no.more!
Can't say I blame them, You can barely see Santa's face with all of that beard. ;) I do think this is a special photo that you will cherish for a very long time though. :)
This one needs to go in a cute Christmas frame and marked 2011 that you can bring out every year!
love love love love love love love when I saw this picture, I actually HEARD jenna's cry/dramatic pause/ SCREAMSHRILLSHREAK haha
ReplyDeleteA picture says it all!!! Say.no.more!
ReplyDeleteCan't say I blame them, You can barely see Santa's face with all of that beard. ;) I do think this is a special photo that you will cherish for a very long time though. :)
ReplyDeleteThis one needs to go in a cute Christmas frame and marked 2011 that you can bring out every year!
ReplyDelete