Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who reads this blog! Our hearts are overflowing with gratitude for the goodness God has poured out in our lives...overall and especially the past 13 months! If our struggle with infertility taught me nothing else (which trust me, it did) it taught me to be in a constant state of gratitude. Of course I loose my patience, my temper, my kind words and thankfulness quite often, but I can truly say and praise God for His work in my life that I am a much more thankful person than I used to be.
Enjoy your families, your food, your turkey-coma nap, and God's grace that is being poured out on your life this very minute!
And now to debut the twins' Thanksgiving outfits which I'm overly excited about! Thanks to Etsy and my mom....tada! I LOOOOVE coordinating the twins outfits!




Sooooooo CUTE! Happy Thanksgiving to the Littles!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and your 2 cuties too!
ReplyDeleteI have the CUTEST niece and nephew of LIFE!
ReplyDeletewhat a blessing they are indeed. So glad you all had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete