Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Thanksgiving


We had an awesome Thanksgiving holiday last week....it was such a special day to have these two miracles with us. We had a great, chill day with my side of the family. It was awesome to have aunts and uncles begging to help and hold the babies...I even got to go upstairs for a Turkey-Coma Nap!

I couldn't help but think back to last Thanksgiving...I was in my lowest point giving up on our prayer to have children. I was tired of shots, pills, doctor appts, bills, questions...everything! It was an all out struggle to turn my heart and mind to the blessings that God had given us...which was many! Shame shame on me!

I'm so thankful for these babies...I suppose that is what has carried me through these tough 6 weeks of sporadic sleep and loud crying at times:) I'm so very thankful that they are here...its hard for me to get fed up or too frustrated with them :) They were worth every shot, question and tear shed :)

For their first Thanksgiving, the twins had to sport a rocking, coordinating outfit. :) Jenna proceeded to blow hers out with poo so poor thing she is sitting in poo while I snapped some shots before we changed her out.









And the long awaited introduction/reunion of all of my babies! My Snuggle has been staying with my parents while life is crazy for us. Thanksgiving...he met the twins! He did GREAT, he sniffed and licked and more importantly, he snuggled with me :)

3 comments:

  1. Love their matching outfits! And yes, two miracles to be thankful for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing what the Lord can do in His perfect timing!! So thankful for you and for them KC.

    ReplyDelete