Week 2!!! Quite a fun week minus our first picture. Easton went to get tested for allergies. As yuck as it looks, chill Easton just said "ouch!" once then just sat in my lap and looked at the pictures on my phone. Strangely we do not have sure answers. His nasal passages show strong signs of an allergy reaction, but all of the pricks on his back were negative. So, it does help to know each random runny nose he gets is probably a flare up and not a sickness, but to what?
We finally had our annual Christmas "brunch" with our special group of friends. THIRD time was the charm as we had to keep rescheduling due to sicknesses, fevers, flu, you name it. I even kept my Christmas decorations up so we could have our annual picture in front of the tree. The things you do for friends! :)
Princess attire was the big hit. These three are such special friends.
I do a hand print Christmas craft each year. I'm obsessed at seeing how much their little hands grow. And considering how tiny the twins' hands were that first Christmas, it makes it even more reminiscent to see. This year, we switched it up and did a footprint...three weeks after Christmas. oops. No one else needs to know. And how about you can't tell whose foot is who? Triplets I'm telling ya...
We busted out Caden's "big present" from Gigi and Papa T. This picture represents a four year old boys dream: jumping while watching a Thomas the Train movie. :)
We know Jenna can jump on "land". But Jenna on a trampoline? Danger. Girl is crazy while jumping.
It has been cold and wet this past week. So there has been a lot of coloring. I love it and I hate it. Soon many marker tops!!
I am beginning to see this scene a lot lately. The boys are starting to gravitate towards each other during play time. Caden got his leapfrog for Christmas and Easton just LOVES to sit next to him and watch (because he is not allowed to touch!). To me, it is a really sweet snapshot of their future growing up together as brothers.
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment