Friday, October 19, 2012

Movie Monday Catch Up: Wee Bitty Wrestling

I'm catching up on Movie Mondays since I got our videos uploaded correctly now. Enjoy! I totally forgot about this video until I was converting all of them a few weeks ago. It is WAY up there in my favorites folder. This is from the summer when they were in their wrestle mania mode. On this particular day, I was able to capture Caden as the aggressor....a very rare sighting! I LOVE how you can hardly deter Jenna's focus from the TV...I've told you guys how much she LOVES watching TV so we just have to keep it off during the day. I also love how, if the roles were reversed as usual, Caden would be SCREAMING for her to leave him alone. Jenna acts like she is just humoring him by playing along. And I LOVE that my kids have each other to wrestle with :) We have already seen his skills in the basketball world, but if that falls through...then check out some of his moves - I'll have to prepare myself the next 10 years mentally if wrestling is going to be part of our everyday sporting events. (!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment