Thanks to the Blackmon-Photography-Gene,we have pictures from Robin and Brad's wedding from Cousin Jamie! woo hoo! I can always count on Jamie to capture a kodak moment! But for now, some pre-wedding activities...
We all headed down to Oak Island on Thursday to get unpacked, finish last minute details and well, just to get to the beach earlier! It was such a fun and exciting time! We started the wedding festivities on Friday night when I "hosted" Robin's Bachelorette Party. Here are a few pictures we can post :) haha
We all headed down to Oak Island on Thursday to get unpacked, finish last minute details and well, just to get to the beach earlier! It was such a fun and exciting time! We started the wedding festivities on Friday night when I "hosted" Robin's Bachelorette Party. Here are a few pictures we can post :) haha
Ready to start the night!
Trying to catch shrimp in her mouth from her new boyfriend at the Japanese Restaurant
At the Leaky Teaky Ice Cream Hut ready for some karaoke
We sounded alot better than we looked...I think?
Groom Crash! Yep, halfway through our fun karaoke time, up walks Brad and one of his groomsmen who wanted to go get some ice cream. Batchelorette Party FOUL. :)
End of the night...we still look very good I think!
On Saturday, we had an early morning rehearsal because another wedding was scheduled that night. We learned how to walk in gracefully and not trip on the pier boards:)
Then we went to one of Robin's favorite restaurants on the waterway of Southport and snapped some shots.
We got our nails did :)
That's all I can do for now...Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding next!
you girls are T-R-O-U-B-L-E.:) And do I see documentation of you singing karaoke?!?! Please tell me you were signing a Spice Girl song. haha!
ReplyDelete