Saturday, June 4, 2011

6 month / Easter Pictures

Thanks to my Aunt Alice, we took the twins to JCP to have their 6 month / Easter pictures taken. Needless to say, I'm THRILLED with how they came out :)

I can't put into words how I feel about this picture. The Ladies in the studio were trying to figure out how to put it up on the wall. Adorable! The pearls are more than just looks...It was supposed to be three generations of pearls: my Grandmothers, my Moms and mine. I forgot mine, so two strands are actually my mothers, but we are going to go with three generations ;)

Adorable little boy with a perfectly round head! haha

Love this picture of my two babies.

Caden cracks me up with this picture! I had to get one and put it right on our mantle. I love his expression!


And this is where they suckered me into buying the "collage" prints. I couldn't help it!




4 comments: