Back in April, I had the big birthday....3-0. It was ill timing to be leaving the 20's and going into the "three's" while feeling ick about this post partum baby body, being in a constant state of grogginess from our moves, different sleeping arrangements, etc...but Ryan went out of his way to make it special for me. When I look back and stop being selfish, I can see how blessed I am and all God has done for me - especially in my 20's. I feel as though I've learned a lifetime of lessons just in these past 10 years so I'm eager and thankful for what God has in store for me the next 10.
Ryan put on his sneaky sneak hat and pulled off a surprise birthday party for me! It was perfect to have a big bash with so many freinds whom I have missed SO much the past year! I was thankful to be surrounded by them this birthday :)
A big shout-out to my girlies Caitlin, Jenn, MB and Jessica for helping Ryan pull it off and misleading me in our plans for the evening! :) It was perfect with red velvet cake, ice cream, and horribly embarrassing pictures of my youth hanging up everywhere.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment